CONFESSION: Unsuspecting S3x Gone Wrong (PT 2) - Tunde Oniregbe

Header Ads

CONFESSION: Unsuspecting S3x Gone Wrong (PT 2)

CONFESSION: Unsuspecting S3x Gone Wrong (PT 2)

“Lola did you make him cumm already, I’m gonna run up and take a shower, there are condoms in the top drawer if you want ’em, don’t make him cumm too many times right now, I am so hornny I need it too!”

She leans over and squeezes my cock , kisses me and then kisses Lola and blows me a kiss as she pulls away and runs upstairs, “I’ll be right back”.

Lola stands up and smiles at me, “You thought I was kidding huh, Kemi has told me that I could tease you all I want, and if you were game to screw whenever I felt like it. You see Kemi and I have been lovers for about a year now, and she thinks it’s only fair that we include you”. “Does that scare you, are you upset” I was shocked, but scared, no!, upset, not really, hell it was my fantasy anyway. Too much to process, My god!, what was I in for tonight


“Honey, if it’s ok with you, I don’t like condoms, you can cumm inside me, I like it better.” Lola says through a smile as she straddles me and gently rubbing my cock on her pussy. “If want to go in me now you can, would you like blowjob first while we wait for Kemi”. Not knowing what would be ok, and what wouldn’t, I take over rubbing my cock against her lips and stare off in the distance, not uttering a word, just listening for the sound of water spalshing in the shower. A few minutes pass and I hear the water stop, I’m still gently and methodically rubbing Lolas clit, feeling her start to shift and grind harder as her breathing grows louder, moaning softly. I hear footsteps upstairs, and giggling, a door shut and the tinking sound of glass.

Then another voice, a deeper one, and more giggling, trying to listen to the sounds upstairs over Lolas now increased vocals and wiggling on me I can’t help but wonder what Kemi’s doing, who’s with her I pause with Lola, sinking my head into her neck and ask.” Lola, is someone up there with Kemi” , she she licks my cheek and drags her tongue to my mouth, sliding my cock in his dripping pussy all at the same time, “Sshhh, leave her alone, she’s fine, she’s wanted this for a long time, just enjoy me, they’ll be down soon”.


Perplexed, jealous, now and wondering who could be up there, I thrust my hips upward and my cock deep in Lola, feeling her clamp down and climax so string, she bites my neck and squeals through her teeth, grinding on me harder.

Panting , her pace slows as she giggles and places her open mouth over mine, sucking on my lips and thrusting her tonue in my mouth. Upstairs, is quiet, just a the slightest shuffling sounds, then gigles again and a thump, followed by the tale-tell sound of a bed or sofa rocking under weight.

The rocking sound increases and is followed by groans and panting, growing louder and louder until Lola breaks the silence by saying, “He’s pounding her good”

“you hear them going at it!” . “Who” “who’s fuccking her Lola” I ask, briskly sliding her off me and on to the sofa.


“Hey, this is all part of the game, you get me, and Kemi, Kemi gets hers upstairs, but you don’t get to find out who it is, OK!”

“just stay here with me, she’ll be down soon”. “she doesn’t want you to know yet”.

I can feel my blood start to pump faster, with my heart reacting with Lolas words, “I can’t just sit here, who is it Lola” C’mon, tell me who it is or I’m going up”. -to be cont’d

Get More From Our Homepage >>>>>

Check On our Entertainment/News Homepage Here

mesothelioma survival rates mesothelioma survival ratesTunde Oniregbe
mesothelioma claim mesothelioma claim mesothelioma survival rates mesothelioma survival rates
Powered by Blogger.