Helping my neighbour’s sexy daughter, Chioma (PT 1) - Tunde Oniregbe

Header Ads

Helping my neighbour’s sexy daughter, Chioma (PT 1)

Helping my neighbour’s sexy daughter, Chioma

It was four months ago when my new neighbours moved in. I was used to the neighbouring house being empty since the previous occupants had moved out a few months earlier, which was no big loss because I was never friendly with them. It was good to have an empty house next to mine, but even better when the new neighbours moved in.
I went out to meet Paul and Ogechi Uzoh when they first arrived and we seemed to get on well, although that was much of a surprise because they are in their mid-40s which is almost two times my age.

Paul had obviously spent too much time drinking beer and not enough time exercising (unlike me) because he had a substantial pot belly. Ogechi, however, was still beautiful and must have been a catch for Paul.

She looked much younger than her actual age, she had a lovely slender figure and her soft hair was worn long to her shoulders.


However, it was Paul and Ogechi’s daughter who caught most of my attention when she arrived the following day after they moved in. Chioma was just a couple of months past her twentieth birthday and was an incredibly sexy yet innocent looking girl.

She was beautiful like her mother and wore wonderfully light and short skirts that showed off her long smooth legs. Chioma was really pretty with her mother’s eye and her tight tops clearly demonstrated that she had young and firm breasts.

Having the Uzohs move in next to me was good, and whilst it was fun to watch both Ogechi and Chioma come and go, I didn’t intend to have a relationship with either of them despite my being single. They did make for good dreams, though. So I didn’t really expect to have anything more than a neighbourly relationship with them.

You know the sort of thing: looking after the house when they are in work, taking out their rubbish bins when they forget, and taking delivery of items for them if they are out.

This all changed three months after the Uzohs had moved in.

It was about 8pm and I was just finishing up some work I had brought home when my doorbell rang. When I answered my door I was surprised to find Chioma standing there, and she was obviously upset. Her eyes were red and slightly puffy and she seemed out of breath. However this was at complete odds with the rest of her look: she was dressed up to be obviously sexy.


Her long hair flowing from her head to just below her shoulders and she was wearing a tight blouse with the top two buttons undone, revealing her ample cleavage and the hint of a white lace bra. Her skirt was one of her favorite short flowing skirts that stopped a few inches above her knees. Her legs were bare and she was wearing some expensive looking black high heeled shoes.

I realized I was staring for too long, and looking up and down at her sexy body, but she didn’t seem to notice. Chioma just stood there looking upset.

“Hello Chioma, what’s up?” I asked the not very original line.

“Would you like to come in?”

“Yes please, Lenny,” she quickly answered, “I’m locked out of my house. Mum and Dad are out until later and I don’t have my key.”

I gestured for her to come into the house and I led her through to the kitchen where I also keep a dining table and chairs which I use when I’m eating on my own. My papers were spread across the table so I quickly pushed them into a pile and dumped them on the side.


“Let me get you a drink Chioma, and please sit down.”

“Thank you Lenny, I really need a drink. Can I have a Fanta?”

She seemed to calming down a bit now, although I was feeling a bit awkward with the obviously sexy young girl in my house. Especially because she had featured in so many of my dreams and fantasies.

I turned round and gave the bottle of soft drink to Chioma whilst trying to find out what was wrong with her tonight.

“How come you don’t have your key, Chioma?”

“Oh, I wasn’t going to be home so early because I had gone out to a party but I had to leave early.”

“Why did you have to leave?” I asked her.

“Oh, boyfriend trouble. It is just…” and she left her sentence hanging in the air.

The way she said it suggested to me that she wanted someone to talk to, and whilst I didn’t really want to talk about her boyfriend I thought I ought to at least help my neighbour’s daughter.

“Have you told your parents that you left the party early?”

“No, not yet.” She grasped the bottle and cupped her hands round it. I noticed that she had painted her fingernails red.

“Let me call them and let them know you are here.”

I went into the living room to dial Paul’s mobile number and gave him a call. I explained what had happened, and that I didn’t know why Chioma had left early, but that I could look after Chioma until they came home later. Paul was happy with that because they had gone out for a meal at some friends and by the sound of it Paul was taking the chance to drink lots of someone else’s beer.

I returned to the kitchen where Chioma was still sitting, sipping slowly at her drink. She had her back to me so I paused for a moment to watch her. She was slightly bent forward over my table with her long, hair flowing from her head. I smiled as one of my dreams popped back into my head and I felt my dick swelling, but then I remembered that this was real and I had better help her.

“I spoke to your father and they will be back just after ten. I said you would be OK here until then. I hope you don’t mind.”

She turned round as I walked across the room and leaned against the kitchen counter, facing her.

“Sure, thanks Lenny.”

“You said something about boyfriend trouble. Do you want to talk about it?” I asked, hoping that she would say no and we could go and watch TV or something.


She looked thoughtful for a moment, holding the bottle close to her soft red lips, and then I noticed a small tear forming in the corner of her gorgeous eyes. She looked up at me.

“Can I talk to you Lenny? It’s just that I can’t talk to my parents, it is too embarrassing. You won’t tell them abi?”

Her eyes were glistening as they filled with tears and there was a small sob as she seemed to plead with me.

“Chioma, of course you can talk to me. I’ll do what I can but it has been a long time since I’ve been out on a date.” I laughed, trying to lighten the mood. I knew it would all be about love or having a crush which are not my favourite topics.

“Lenny, my boyfriend, he tried to touch me tonight. You know, he pushed his hand in my bra and touched my breasts, even my nipples. But I don’t want that, it didn’t feel right.”

Now I was interested, and I thought

“Lucky guy for getting a feel”, but out loud I said “Why do you think it didn’t feel right?”

“Well, you see, Lenny…” she paused. She was embarrassed.

She started again, averting her eyes,

“Well, you see I’m not a virgin. I did have sex once about a year ago but it was awful. The boy at the time was horrible. It hurt, and I felt so cheap afterward. I hated it. And I don’t want to do that again, I don’t want another boy doing that to me.”

She sobbed as she spoke, her head bowed and obviously upset by the memory of her first time.

I moved from the counter to the table and pulled out the chair opposite Chioma and sat down slowly while I tried to think what I should say.

“Chioma, I’m so sorry you had a bad experience. But sex doesn’t have to be like that. It shouldn’t hurt; it should be pleasurable, wonderful and exciting. It just sounds like you had a bad first time. Don’t worry it won’t always be like that.”

Chioma looked up at me, and brushed the tears from her soft cheeks. I wanted to reach out and hold her but didn’t want to scare her. She said “But my friends say all boys are like that.”

“That is just because they are boys and they haven’t had the experience to know what it takes to make sure a girl enjoys sex. They will learn and you will enjoy it later.”

“Do you know how to make it enjoyable?” she suddenly asked.

Get More From Our Homepage >>>>>

Check On our Entertainment/News Homepage Here

mesothelioma survival rates mesothelioma survival ratesTunde Oniregbe
mesothelioma claim mesothelioma claim mesothelioma survival rates mesothelioma survival rates
Powered by Blogger.